EBEFT Trauma November 2022
November 11 @ 9:00 am - November 12 @ 4:30 pm$1095
Training presented by Dr Peta Stapleton, Clinical and Health Psychologist.
Friday 11th November and Saturday 12th November 2022 – 9.00am – 4.30pm Brisbane Queensland timezone
This training is delivered live in person on the Gold Coast over 2 days, and is only for existing professionals in a relevant field (e.g. health professionals, educators/teachers). It is not designed for lay people wanting to become a practitioner.
Structure of Training
- There are pre requisites to attend this training – you have either attended EBEFT previously (with any Trainer); you are a certified EFT practitioner with EFT Universe, AAMET (EFT International), or ACEP. Proof of certification will be required.
- The mode of delivery is online but live for this training (2 days)
- This advanced-level EFT training is intensely practical and you will apply EFT to your own circumstances for maximum learning – be prepared for this
In these trainings, you will learn:
- The 2018 clinical practice guideline recommendations for the use of EFT for treating Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (and all the EFT research for trauma)
- The Neurobiology of trauma and how to work effectively with the limbic system
- The role of the autonomic nervous system and the vagus nerve in the trauma response (Polyvagal Theory)
- Epigenetics and trauma: How trauma affects gene expression
- Why words can’t integrate the disorganized sensations and action patterns that form the core imprint of the trauma
- How to understand and prevent dissociation and help clients calm their bodies and reengage the thinking brain
- How to help clients process traumatic memory with EFT and still have a sense of safety and security in their body
- And much, much more!
You will receive:
- Research articles and recommended guidelines on the clinical use of EFT with trauma
- Complete course notes
- Certificate of Completion
AU$1195 full price (includes GST)
AU$1095 Earlybird (includes GST)
Please note the Cancellation Policy – this is very strict and will be adhered to.